Hey guys, here you can find your next Natural language processing (NLP Projects) with proper explanation and source codes provided.
It is always good to have practical insight into any technology that you are working on. Though textbooks and other study materials will provide you with all the knowledge that you need to know about any technology but you can’t really master that technology until and unless you work on real-time projects.
Must Checkout NLP Projects
This blog is going to be a very short blog where we will see the magic of Words to Vectors using Spacy library and also we will prove that King-Man+Woman = Queen. This is going to be a very interesting blog
So guys in this blog we will see how we can perform topic modeling using Latent Dirichlet Allocation. What we do in Topic Modeling is we try to club together different objects(documents in this case) on the basis of some similar words. This means that if 2 documents contain similar words, then there are very high chances that they both might fall under the same category.
In this blog, we will be implementing a Fake news Classifier using Embeddings and LSTM layers of Keras library. We have custom-made the architecture in this project.
- NLP projects for final year Github
- NLP projects with source code GitHub
- NLP projects for engineering students
- NLP projects with source code free download
- NLP projects with source code for final year
- NLP projects in Python with source code GitHub
- NLP projects for students with source code GitHub
- NLP projects for final year with source code in Python
- Python projects with source code GitHub
- Python machine learning projects with source code
- Artificial Intelligence projects with source code in Python PDF