Hey guys, in this blog we will see a Python Program to Remove Duplicate Element From a List.
Example 1: Using set()
list_1 = [2, 3, 2, 2, 4, 6] print(list(set(list_1)))
[2, 3, 4, 6]
- Here we have first converted our list to a set.
- We have done so because a set removes all the repetitions from a list.
- Then we are again simply converting back the set to a list.
Example 2: Remove the items that are duplicated in two lists
list_1 = [2, 3, 4, 5] list_2 = [4, 5, 6, 7] print(list(set(list_1) ^ set(list_2)))
[2, 3, 6, 7]
- Here we have used the XOR operation between the two sets.
- The XOR operation will make the duplicate items 0 as we know when the same things are XORed, they become 0.
Check out our other python programming examples…