This can be a very good tool that you can use to stand out from the crowd who are still using Resumes. This can be a total game changer while your interview. This is our new-age resume…
Have a look at mine – sharmaji27.pythonanywhere.com
Front Page of our Website
Pages in our Portfolio Website:
- Home Page
- Skills Page
- Projects Page
- Education Page
- Experience Page
- Resume Page
What is the technology stack of this site?
- For the Backend, I have used the Flask framework.
- For the Frontend, I have used HTML and CSS.
- For the Data Purpose, I have created an excel sheet named data.xlsx.
- All the data on this site is being controlled by that excel file only.
- And please note that all the images need to be stored under the static folder only.
Our Excel Sheet Structure
- This is what our data.xlsx looks like.
- It contains 5 sheets; Basic Info, Skills, Projects, Education, and Experience.
Pages in our Portfolio Website
- Here we are simply inputting our Name, Designation, Description, Path of photo, Github Profile Link, LinkedIn Profile Link, Instagram Profile Link, Email Id, and finally Resume Link.
- All the things except the Resume Link would be used on the Home page.
- The Resume Link would be used on the Resume Page.
- Keep in mind that Resume Link should be visible to everyone with the link.
If you want to add a new Skill to Skills Page, simply enter the Skill name, Image Path, and Experience to display them properly on the Skills Page.
If you want to add a new Project to the Projects Page, simply enter the Project name, Date, Image Path, and Description to display them properly on the Skills Page.
If you want to add a new Education to the Education Page, simply enter the Institute name, Degree, Date, Extra Info, and the Image Path to display them properly on the Skills Page.
If you want to add a new Experience to the Experience Page, simply enter the Company name, Designation, Image, Date, and Info to display them properly on the Skills Page.
It will pick the resume link from the Basic Info Page.
And this is how I have built this Portfolio Website in Python using Flask…
I have put in a lot of effort to build this Portfolio Website in Python using Flask, so I can’t provide this project for free. You have to pay a minimalistic fee of ₹500 and send me the payment screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org and you would have your own Portfolio Website ready and deployed online.
Find Payment details on the page below.
You can deploy it online also: How to Deploy a Flask app online using Pythonanywhere
So this is all for this blog folks. Thanks for reading it and I hope you are taking something with you after reading this and till the next time …