Hey guys, in this blog we will see a Python Program to Print Output Without a Newline.
Using end keyword
# print each statement on a new line print("I love blogs") print("from machinelearningprojects.net") # new line print() # print both the statements on a single line print("I love blogs", end=" ") print("from machinelearningprojects.net")
I love blogs from machinelearningprojects.net I love blogs from machinelearningprojects.net
- First of all, we have printed ‘I love blogs’.
- In the second line, we have printed ‘from machinelearningprojects.net’.
- Then we printed an empty line.
- In the 4th example, we have again printed ‘I love blogs’ but this time we have set the end parameter to ‘ ‘ (space). By default, this is set to ‘\n’ which means a new line. That’s why in the 2 example print statement went into the second line due to the end=’\n’ of the first print statement.
- The last print statement will come just after the ‘I love blogs’.
Check out our other python programming examples…